Saturday, January 29, 2011

Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell and Women's Rogaine


I have absolutely BUTCHERED my eyebrows. They haven't been even for the past 10 years. Some over zealous plucking and some plucking above the eyebrow have pretty much ruined them. This summer I had an amazing person attempt to work on my eyebrows, a definite improvement to say the least.


So I decided to get my eyebrows shaped and then attempt to grow my eyebrows out so that next time I go in there will be less likely that I will have holes in my eyebrows. A slow and steady way to even up my face. So on to Ardell's Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment and good ol Women's Rogaine. I've been brushing Ardell and then using an angled eyeshadow brush to lather on the Rogaine. I've been applying it about 1-3 times a day for the past week. I don't expect to see any results for another 2 weeks or so. So is this just natural eyebrow growth or the products actually working? Who knows, I'm not patient enough to do one eyebrow at a time and then compare so we'll assume a little bit of both. I usually get bored or lazy and stop doing something day after day so this time hopefully blogging about this will help and who knows maybe even help someone else who stumbles upon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment