Saturday, January 29, 2011

Earthly Body Miracle Oil Review Test

So as with most people I'm plagued by various scars and stretchmarks of that sort. I've been giving it the good old Mederma try for the past month. And as we all know, Mederma is ridiculously expensive. Sure it works on new scars, how it works on old scars is up for debate. The scar on my arm and the stretch marks are from 4 and 5 years ago.

So $11 spent on this miracle oil. It is very moisturizing well because it is oil. It smells like tea tree oil, definitely not as over powering as regular tea tree oil.

I've been applying the oil to the scars and stretchmarks and really sure rub it in. I also tend to get some scaly patches on my scalp about the size of a penny. I applied 1 drop and bam the next day the scaly patches shrank and were less scaly. We shall have to wait and for any improvement on the scars. This is what we are starting out with, and the scars have faded a bit from what they originally were.

No comments:

Post a Comment